Monday 5 December 2016

My Hobby...

                                     


                              My first hobby is Piano ;


                                      I start piano at the age of six, it's the seventh year.

                         I really like piano, it's relaxing, nice, beautiful and I play a lot a piece. 😄

               Recently I play : Pirates of the Carrabiden, The man of moods and a waltz by Chopin.

         I also like modern piece like; Waiting for love by Avicii , Game of Thrones and Demons by
         
    Imagine Dragon.

I do a lot of hearing and competition. I passed my  exam of the first cycle and I had very good 

reference. 😜





                              

                                     



                       

No comments:

Post a Comment