Monday 12 December 2016


Afficher l'image d'origineI have got a lot of hobbies, but i'll show you my favourites.
My first hobby is circus. I start when I'm seven. I love circus because there is many choices.You can do ball, trapeze, tissu or even juggling!!!!It is very varied.


   I also love cooking (more sweet than salt) but my favourite recipe is donuts because it's beautiful and DELICIOUS!!!

Afficher l'image d'origine

I really love archery too because to do it, you need a lot of concentration and I love the film "Hunger Games" and I think that's why I want to test this sport. Afficher l'image d'origine
I don't know if it's a real hobby but I really love meeting my friends. If I met my friends, we go to the starbucks, to the swimming pool or also to the cinema.but every time we talk.
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "starbucks"

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and I find, like you, donuts and milkshake are so delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete