Sunday 4 December 2016

My hobby

My hobby is tennis. I started playing tennis at the age of 7. I love this sport because I can play it anywhere with friends.
My favourite tennis player is Roger Federer. He has won all the tennis competitions apart from the olympic games!


This year, I play once a week only which I am not very happy about, so I try to go and play with my friends or my brother on weekends. We are part of the Divonne Tennis Club which is great. There are 4 outside courts and 4 inside courts. Two are clay courts which is awesome.


This sport is very physical and requires a good game strategy. It also requires a good eye and hand coordination. Your shots must be very precise to keep the ball within the limits of the court.
My favourite racket brand is Head because they offer a very large racket choice and many technical features. My racket is the Head MX Ice Pro.


Wimbledon is my favourite tournament. It is played on grass so the ball bounces very fast. All famous players in the world are hoping to win it one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment