Friday 2 December 2016

My first hobby is  badminton.

I love it. I began to play badminton at the age of 11. I play in a club twice a week, first on Mondays from 6.30pm to 8pm and secondly on Wednesdays from 6pm to 10pm. Very often,on weekends I make some tournaments. I never won but I was twice the second.

The club has a mascot called "Mouchou":

I love this sport because I think that it's very physical and we must have a good mental. We can play for two or for four. The boys can't play against the girls except in mixed doubles where a man and a woman face a man and a woman.

In my family, we all play badminton and it's very cool when we play together. It's a good family sport. Many people pronounce badly the word "badminton" and it irritates me.

Before playing badminton, I made gymnastic but I stopped It when I broke my leg. I don't regret because I think that badminton is a funnier sport.




My second hobby is playing the guitar

I began playing the guitar at the age of 7. I like it. I play with my father and my sister sings. I've got four guitars (two electrics and two acoustics guitars). Sometimes, my teacher organises littles concerts and I can play. Once I played in a pub and it was very cool.

I built my own electric guitar. I painted it and now, I often play with it.


I play in a little group where there are three guitarists, one pianist, a bass player and the professor plays the battery.



2 comments:

  1. That's right you are very strong in badminton and you play very well the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you play very good badminton and I also think that it is a cool sport.

    ReplyDelete