Sunday 27 November 2016

        MY HOBBIES



 Gymnastic:

Gymnastic is my passion ! I started the gym when I was three/four years old and immediately I loved it ! When I was a child , I didn't do everything that I am doing now .

 
I did some competitions, I loved competitions because there was a good atmosphere with nice music ! 

- My first competition was in 2009 :
     


 








- My second competition was in 2010


And after I did two compititions in 2011:

- The 19 th of november :

My team was the first of the departement ! 



- The 14 th of December



The elements of the gymnastic:

In gymnastic there is a lot of diversity because there are different categories :   

- the bars 
- the jump 
- the floor 
- the beam 

My favorite categories are the bars .



Cooking :

I began cooking when I was at preschool with my teacher. 
We prepared cakes for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Morther's Day and Farther's Day .
 


At home, I often like cooking. I really enjoy to invite my friends to cook desserts. We made rainbow cake, cupcakes, muffins, brownies, pancakes and  apple pie.













 

2 comments: