Tuesday 20 December 2016

My Hobbies

I’m going to write about my 3 favorite activities, which are football, Trampoline and parkour.

To begin with, I started football when I was 7 at ESCO, in Echenevex.

I enjoyed it a lot because there was a good teamwork and a friendly atmosphere.
My post has always been defense.

But I stopped at the age of 12 because I think there was too much competition and there was no teamwork anymore.



After that, I wanted to change sports, in which there was not so much competition, so I began doing trampoline last year.

First, I went to Forestland a few times with friends.Later on, I discovered the most awesome trampoline park in Saint-Julien.

It’s not that big but the trampolines there are much better than those in
Forestland and there are even some Foam containers! (bacs a mousse)



Now I do parkour on a regular basis but I also do some freerun, it’s nearly the same thingbut Freerun looks nicer because  we do tricks and it’s more like Gym.

I practise at the gym in Saint-Genis every Saturday afternoon.


As a conclusion these are my three favourite hobbies and I’m sure I couldn’t live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment