Sunday 20 November 2016

My Hoobies:

My first hobby is the classic dance.
I love dancing !!!
I started the Ballet dance at the age of 5 years old. and I think that the danse developp the creativity !!!
I do pointe since 4 years old and I love it !!!!!
Last years I have start the modern jazz and I love it also !
I practice the ballet dance in the MJC in GEX . My dance teacher call Ricardo Moreno.
at the end of this years we presente Casse Noisette.
I have a lesson the wednesday and once a month the Satursday

My second Hobby is the piano 
I started the piano at the age of 5 years old.
When I play piano, I must be concentrated  !!!!! And that me think at somethings else !!!
I practice piano at Music school in Gex. and I have lesson piano once a week.
 
And for finish my third hobby is the skiing.
I love skiing with my family.
I like skiing because. we see beautiful landscapes.
I like this sport very much in winter!!!!!
It's very cool !!!








2 comments: