Thursday 17 November 2016

My hobby

My favourite hobby is dancing,
I started at the age of 4. 
First, I did ballet, then at the age of 11, I started modern' jazz. Last year, I stopped ballet because I had three trainings a week and it was too much. This year, I only practice modern' jazz at the "MJC" in Gex. My teacher is called Frederic and she is very nice. I like her very much! 
A lot of people consider that dancing isn't a sport but they're wrong! Dancing demands a lot of concentration and a lot of rigor. At the end of this year we will present a show.
 While I'm dancing, it's as if I were flying, I feel free! For me, dancing is more than a hobby or passion, it's a need.  I love it! 



3 comments:

  1. That's emotive and very great you talk about dancing like it's the best thing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right dancing is a very hard sport and great article

    ReplyDelete