Saturday 12 November 2016

My hobby

                                              
                          My favorite hobby is swimming.
I have been swimming for nine years and I have been swimming at PGN (Pays de Gex Natation) for six years.
I train five times a week: on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Many people tell me it's too much but I think when we like something we must do it as much as possible. 
I do competitions (about one per month) and my favorite swims are the backstroke, the breaststroke and the longue distance.
I have two very nice coaches called Loïc and Yannick  
The PGN is the first of the department, second of the region and forty eighth of France in the ranking of the French clubs.
 I love swimming because I really like competitions, the atmosphere at PGN, coachs and friends.


3 comments: